Barco Certified Specialist - G60-W Series
This 1 day class will give insight in the technology and the features of the G60-W-series projectors, the specifications and the requirements.
- Market focus & strategy
- Projector portfolio
- Product specifications, features and options per type safety
Installation (single projector)
- Connection and control
- Basic operation
Multi-channel display system
- Mechanical alignment
- Mask & warp
- Color & brightness
- Edge blending & black level
- Stereo 3D
Troubleshooting & service plan
- Barco high brightness safety training
- Knowledge of or experience in projection basics.
- Basic knowledge about network communication configuration (IP address; subnet mask; WiFi).
- Laptop with administrative rights (to install the control software).
Installation engineer, System integrators, Technical sales professionals, Application engineers, Product experts, Other technical professionals.
This one day class will give insight in the technology and the features of the G60-W-series projectors, the specifications, the requirements. You will learn how to install a G60-W-series projector and perfectly align and match the images of G60-W projectors in multi-channel display systems.
Goal: By the end of the course participants will know and understand the product features of G60-W-series and they will be able to design, prepare, align, match, and maintain G60-W-series projectors in single channel or in multi-channel display systems.
After successfully passing the test the participant receives the Barco Certified Specialist - G60-W series certificate (valid for 2 years from date of issuance).
|Thursday, June 11, 2020
||TR Cambridge University - Kortrijk, Belgium