About TransForm NGX-410
Barco's Transform NGX-410 Display Controller is the powerful video wall controller, which is perfectly suited for driving video walls up to 64 HD displays.
Based on Linux OS and native X-Server technology, the design of the system consequently eliminates any incompatibility or performance issues of emulation systems, and makes the system a perfect display controller for all types of X.11 clients and applications.
Mature and hassle-free, with unique X.11 extensions
On top of the standard X.11 functionality the system excels with functional extensions like Barco’s unique Multi Cursor extension XMC for supporting multiple operators on a single wall, and IP stream decoding for displaying streaming IP videos (h.264, mpeg4, mpeg2) and network-streamed desktop content using Barco’s ProServer functionality on the video wall. The mature and ruggedized design of the system ensures hassle-free installation and 24/7 operation.
- Native X-Server technology
- Transparent, unrestricted use of the entire video wall for X.11-applications
- Barco-unique Multicursor Extension
- Up to 64 HD outputs in combination with Barco video walls
- Universal IP streaming video decoding
- Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 hex core processor for concurrent application processing and software based media decoding
- Easy to set-up and operate
- Robust and reliable
- Mature technology