About F35 series
Available in four models
- With its 2,560 x 1,600 (4.1 MP) resolution, the F35 WQXGA offers double the amount of megapixels compared to standard WUXGA and 1080p models. It reduces system complexity and channel count in fixed resolution systems, or doubles the resolution in fixed channel count systems.
- The WUXGA and 1080p F35 AS3D models feature a native refresh rate of up to 120 Hz in mono or Active 3D stereo, without compression. The F35 AS3D uses DualLink DVI for full 330 MHz bandwidth imaging.
- F35 panorama provides an ultra-wide image for advanced meeting and collaboration rooms, where various users are sharing content. With its exceptional 21:9 (2.37:1) panoramic image and 2,560 x 1,080 resolution, it replaces a typical standard SXGA+ configuration with two blended projectors or dual LCD Screen combination.
Infrared (IR) for night vision stimulation
Specifically for training and simulation, the F35 series projector is also available for night vision stimulation through IR (Infrared). Featuring special high contrast lenses, the F35 is a great solution when high brightness is required for daytime scenarios and great black levels and high contrast IR for night training.
- Up to 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution (F35 WQXGA)
- Up to 1,920 x 1,200 pixel Active 3D Stereo (F35 AS3D)
- Up to 2,560 x 1,080 pixel resolution (F35 Panorama)
- Designed and warranted for 24/7 operation
- Accurate color management through RealColor™ color management suite
- High-quality projection lenses with throw ratios from 0.74 – 4.30 : 1
- DLP® technology for perfect colors and ultimate reliability Expandable and customizable I/O through X-PORT™ functionality
- Standard four digital inputs
- Up to five years warranty
RealColor™ color management
All F35 series projectors benefit from Barco’s proprietary and highly accurate RealColor color management technology. The F35 series guarantee the right colors at any time and support REC709 color space. From factory, each projector is programmed with its individual abilities stored in its memory.
In addition to the continuous operation mode, lamps can be replaced whilst the projector is operating. Should lamps need replacement or fail during a presentation, the projector will continue running.
High-quality projection lenses
Because we make the world’s highest resolution projectors, we also design and manufacture the world’s highest resolution projection lenses. All lenses have an all-glass design using floating aspherical lens elements and ND glass. In combination with high F-numbers this results in great focus sharpness and a wide focus depth while maintaining an unmatched high ANSI contrast. A dedicated range of lenses optimized for IR (Infrared) support is also available.
Built-in Smear Reduction Processing - SRP™
All F35 series projectors feature flicker-free Smear Reduction Processing - SRP™ so that no external filters or shutters are needed - all processing is not only done internally, it’s also fully adjustable and configurable. Combined with high frame rates up to 120 Hz, this ensures a smear-free image at any resolution and with fast-moving content.